Introducing the New AP-4 ™ from Altapure.
Altapure is proud to announce the release of the AP-4 ™, which is an improved large area high-level ultrasonic disinfection device that combines a newly enhanced patent-pending ultrasonic aerosol generator design that improves reliability and increases aerosol output by 40% over the HJ-30i ™, with a powerful vapor retrieval system, all in a single and very compact unit.
The AP-4 ™, is an advanced ultrasonic product capable of delivering a dense cloud of sub-micron droplets (0.69 micron avg.) for the high-level disinfection of large spaces such as those found in hospitals, clean rooms, and animal facilities. The dense sub-micron aerosol delivers gas-like performance that offers three-dimensional (3-D) coverage and treatment in large areas, multiple connected spaces, complex geometries, long horizontal and vertical runs, and the various surfaces within these spaces, including any equipment or objects located therein. The result is a complete coverage and treatment of all exposed surfaces within the treated space(s).
More Details and Features
Rapid Complete Kill
Altapure’s process delivers a complete kill of viruses, bacteria, and bacterial spores, in less than 10 minutes of exposure. Treated surfaces have been clinically proven to show “no growth” for bacterial spores, vegetative bacteria, and viruses. An independent laboratory has established that the Altapure process has a D-Value of 2.3 – 2.6 minutes (meaning a 90% kill within only 2.3 to 2.6 minutes of treatment) for Geobacillus stearothermophilus spores. Killing G. stearothermophilus indicates a similar kill for Clostridium difficile.
Altapure’s treatment process is rapid, providing room turnovers in under forty-five (45) minutes (Exit to Entry) for a common patient room.
The AP-4 ™ is remotely operated using a small and lightweight, hand held "Control Tablet" that is touch screen activated. It communicates via wireless means with one or more AP-4 ™ machines and ancillary devices. The wireless Control Tablet is approved for use in all medical, industrial, and scientific environments.
The Control Tablet displays system status including all fluid levels, and has thermal paper printer capability for cycle validation. The Control Tablet can also wirelessly connect to a PC, for data and report downloads. If lost or damaged, the Control Tablet is easy and economical to replace.
Remote operation allows the AP-4 ™ to be operated and monitored from outside of the treated space, eliminating the interaction between your staff and the high-level disinfection process.
The preferred sub-micron aerosolized agent is Altacare ® cold sterilant, a powerful broad spectrum disinfectant consisting of only 1.06% of active ingredients when mixed (0.88% hydrogen peroxide, and 0.18% acetic acid), and 98.58% ultra-pure water (Total Inert Ingredients: 98.94% – see product label). Altacare ® is manufactured from only pharmaceutical quality ingredients. Altapure’s process is residue free.
AP-4 ™ Features
- Rapid Treatment: Less than 45 minute cycle (Entry to Exit) for common patient room.
- Only one housing contains: Aerosol generator & Vapor removal system.
- High capacity & dense aerosol output (40% increase).
- “Extremely thin film” deposition with sub-micron droplet performance.
- Small and compact.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Wireless control and monitoring via tablet.
- Easy to operate - one touch fully-automatic control.
- Multi-Language control and support (English / Espanol).
- Wireless data reporting to PC (download cycle reports).
- Thermal paper printouts for cycle validation.
- Sub-micron aerosol droplets, the smallest & most efficacious in the industry.
- Automatic electronic programmable concentrate / water internal mixing system.
- Closed-loop aerosol control, with no guessing for deploy/dwell/reprocessing times.
- Simple setup and operation means quick room treatment turnaround times.
- Programmable for special agents and disinfection applications.
- Powered from a single common electrical outlet.
- Treats up to 5,000 cubic feet with one machine (adjacent rooms included / variable time).
- Avg. Particle size = 0.69 µm.
- Size – L = 52”(132 cm), W = 25”(63.5 cm), H = 44”(112 cm).
- Ruggedized construction using all food grade polymer and food compliant materials such as 316-L stainless steel.
- Automated Vent Cover devices easily and quietly stow for travel.
- 100 – 120VAC/20A 50/60Hz, all global standard input options are available.
- ETL(UL) Certified / IEC and other approvals pending.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
* Includes: Two (2) Automatic Vent Covers, one (1) Manual Vent Cover, and one (1) Control Tablet